Love Beer? Help Us Keep The Shelves Stocked! - Full Time Merchandiser
What if you didn't have to work every weekend? What if you could have a 3 day weekend every month? Are early mornings your thing? How about physical labor?
Merchandisers get it done at Crescent Crown Distributing and you can be part of the winning team. Each merchandiser is responsible for a group of stores close to their home and must ensure the customers’ needs are met on a daily basis. This includes filling shelves, rotating stock (no one wants to buy old beer), building displays, and keeping coolers organized.
*This is a very physically demanding and labor intensive position.*
What You'll Do In Your Role:
- Down stack newly delivered pallets of beer, organize back stock and cooler, refill the shelves, rotate/front/face product, build and refresh displays, place point of sale (POS) throughout store when needed.
- Obtain feedback from accounts on effectiveness of back stock organization and cooler organization
- Correct delivery discrepancies and/or repack any damaged product
- Continue developing knowledge of industry and represented brands
- Live and demonstrate our mission statement and Company values
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Perform job duties in an accurate, proficient and timely manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Rely on some instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Interact positively with internal and external individuals
- Have FUN!
Physical Demands Of Job
- Carrying and lifting 25-50 pounds throughout a 9 hour shift
- Immediate reaching to perform various duties
- Overhead reaching to perform various duties
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned
If you are interested here is what you need:
1. Positive attitude
2. Clean driving record (1 moving violation or less)
3. Must be 18 or older
4. Complete the online application
If you decide you want to advance within The Organization there are plenty of opportunities. Employees can train for their CDL to be a driver or transfer to Sales and start selling the beer to name a few.